Get ready for the revolution!
The time is up, the test phase is over, Nextome presents the new mobile SDK for indoor localization and positioning.
A new more powerful, optimized, native kotlin/swift Nextome SDK!
We present the major features:
– Native language library (iOS and Andriod);
– More efficiency in terms of performance and hardware use;
– Modular approach:
– New localization engine
– Position log system
– Seamless Indoor / Outdoor
– For iOS: Cocoapod System Ready: ability to constantly and easily download new versions, thanks to our Pod repo;
– Leverage and expose LiveData, compatible with Google’s recommended approach to making SDK components lifecycle aware;
– Available in two operating modes: Foreground (localization while the user is using the app) and Background (localization in the background while the phone has the screen off or another app is in use);
– Optimized for energy saving in background mode;
– Ease of extension and customization;
– Does not depend on Google Play Services (fully compatible with smartphones on the market without Play Services);
– Available as a gradle dependency, it is possible to add the SDK to an existing project with a single line of code;
– For Android: Sample App written in Kotlin, the official language adopted by Android since 2019;
New map view component:
In conjunction with the SDK, a pre-filled flutter module is also provided that will allow the display of the user’s position on the map, cross-platform ready Android / iOS
– Support for tiles, so that for large maps only the part visible on the screen is generated and there are no performance drops;
– Compatible with both Android and iOS with the same codebase;
– Possibility on request to provide source code for map customization;
– Easy integration;
– New design;
– New route navigation system and map switch;
– More reactive user Position;
– Customizable POIs.
The current SDK will still be active throughout 2021, but technical support will cease from 01.01.2021, to request more information or to carry out a free test, contact us.